Thursday 10 May 2012

April 2012 Character Review

Starting with the statistics for last month:

5 Ship Kills (All Solo)

2 Pod Kills (Both Solo)

89,257,837 Isk cost to victims

No Ships Lost

4,335,266 Isk income from ships destroyed and as such profit due to no losses sustained.

Whilst it is again nice to turn a profit, the kills above really demonstrates the level of activity. With the launch at work I've had very little time in space. Thankfully having sustained no losses makes this bearable.


These are the skills trained by Kirith since the previous month. I decided to train all racial BS skills to III, the mood simply took me that way.

Large Autocannon Specialization IV
Gallente Drone Specialization II
Gallente Drone Specialization III

Large Artillery Specialization II
Large Artillery Specialization III
Large Artillery Specialization IV
Cybernetics IV
Amarr Cruiser I
Amarr Cruiser II
Amarr Cruiser III
Amarr Cruiser IV
Caldari Cruiser IV
Minmatar Battleship I
Minmatar Battleship II
Minmatar Battleship III
Energy Pulse Weapons I
Gallente Cruiser I
Gallente Cruiser II
Gallente Cruiser III
Gallente Cruiser IV
Amarr Battleship I
Amarr Battleship II
Amarr Battleship III
Caldari Battleship I
Caldari Battleship II
Caldari Battleship III
Gallente Battleship I
Gallente Battleship II
Gallente Battleship III

Quite a number of skills trained with Gallente Drone Specialization IV now done in May with Minmatar Battleship IV with V in the cooker.

Trading saw some attention in April generating 389m isk and the alt continued to train for a Thanatos, though that alt has temporarily diverted into PI skills this month to revisit the Thantos in a month or so. The market has gone a little haywire this last week by the looks of things in some respects so I will keep an eye on how that settles.

Total Ransoms Received: 550,360,662.30 Isk (No Change)
Battleclinic Rank:  472 (+11)

No comments:

Post a Comment