Sunday 21 February 2010

One Small Step, One Giant Leap

And so, as alluded to in my last post where I was thinking of taking the first steps to getting into something other than a Rifter I have taken the first important steps. I have bought and injected some skill books, namely:

Destroyers
Minmatar Cruiser
Battlecruisers
Medium Projectile Turret
Drones
High Speed Manouvering
Shield Upgrades
Shield Rigging

And a couple of others that I can't quite recall

What the eagle eyed / regular followers will notice is that this doesn't include training for an Armageddon as noted last post. I figure that I can be useful enough for the time being in a Battlecruiser. My first port of call is going to be the Thrasher once I finish training Weapon Upgrades to V and Advanced Weapon Upgrades to IV.

After I have trained to fly these ships to an acceptable standard I hope to return to the maxxing of my skills to fly the Rifter. Time however, will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment