Saturday 3 October 2009

Play Dead


A lesson learned just now in that not everything is always as it seems.

After yesterdays experience with the afk stabber at a planet, I was rather surprised you might say to find a 6 week old player afk at a planet in a Rupture. Not beleiving my good fortune I proceded to close the gap with it as it was some 115km away from where I had warped in. Keeping the camera fixed on him as I approached there were no signs of life. Priming my point and targetting him when he came into range. It was then that things went wrong you might say. Suddenly his thrusters light up, and I myself am also tackled. Next, all my cap has been neutralized. Working on his shields as quick as I can while I am torn apart my Nos gives my repper a couple of cylces which delays the inevitable but it's only a matter of time before I say goodbye to "Agent 57". Safely away in my pod I offer "gf" in local, which is reciprocated. I had a very brief conversation with the pilot afterwards but hope that I will perhaps learn my lesson.

Let's see how long "Baron Greenback" lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment