Tuesday 17 January 2012

EVE PvP vs A Tandem Skydive...




(Yes it's me in the picture)

A few days ago, a blogger made a post and during said post they drew comparison between the adrenaline hit you get from EVE PvP. 

They said that the adrenaline hit probably was nothing compared to say, doing a skydive...

Well, as someone who happens to have done a Tandem Skydive from 12000ft and obviously has done EVE PvP I feel qualified to comment.

My conclusion is that from my experience I get a better adrenaline high from EVE PvP by a huge margin than from the skydive. The only adrenaline hit I'd put close to EVE PvP would be driving alongside another road car at 155mph down an A road!

My friends tell me I'm weird when I teel them this, so maybe it's just me!

1 comment:

  1. As someone who regurarly drives down roads with 150+ mph (hey I am German, no speed limit!) I can tell you:
    it gets old fast. No adrenaline at all. Eve PVP is better.

    ReplyDelete