Friday 30 March 2012

December Kill of the Month

A while ago I made a post about defeating an Arbitrator with one of my Breachers, well this wa sback in December and this solo kill was my entry into the Tuskers monthly solo kill contest.

I was delighted to find out that I was voted the winner against some tough competition. The normal prize is a faction frigate of choice, but as it was Christmas, Decembers award came with some bonus prize options.

The prizes which I selected from a generous list were:

  • Caldari Navy Hookbill hull, I have fitted this one ready for battle but have yet to undock it.
  • Cruor hull, Although I can fly this one I do not yet have lasers trained at all, I still have the Slicer I won ages ago sat packaged in my hangar for this same reason.

  • Cynabal hull, I don't have Gallente Cruiser trained at all at the moment so will be adding this skill to the to-do list for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment