Thursday 5 November 2009

Embarassment


The nights roam started off just dandy. Exiting my home base station a player a few months old is surfing the belts. I scared him away on my initial warp in, so after waiting a little while I warp back and catch him. It's a nice easy fight and he's soon down in a pretty explosion. I locked his Pod too, offer ransom but get no reply so wish him "byebye" and send him back to the clone vat.

The embarrassing antic was yet to come, some time later I arrive at a gate and an Incursus is there. I wait to see if the pilot will agress me and am cheered when after a minute or so that they do. I start an orbit as they approach and in a moment of not engaging brain tackle them, in my infinite eagerness to fight I have agressed them before they me thus incurring the horrible wrath of the sentry guns. Bidding farewell to Miss Boathook I warp away to a moon to lick my wounds and hang my head in shame. What a twit!

Feeling utterly demotivated I head back to home base and think on my foolishness to hopefully learn my lesson.

3 comments:

  1. I think it was only a matter of time before I accidentally incurred the sentry guns, not that that made me feel any better at the time though :P

    ReplyDelete